Hundred Dollar Bills
Certificates of Deposit
Certificates of deposit provide the security of a savings account with the benefit of higher interest. You earn a guaranteed interest rate based on the term your money is invested in the Certificate of Deposit.
An investment in a Springfield State Bank Certificate of Deposit is an investment in your community, since SSB is Washington County’s only locally-owned bank. Our experienced, knowledgeable and friendly staff is waiting to serve you.
Open a Springfield State Bank CD and start saving now. These features put you in control:
- Flexible terms between 30 days and 60 months
- Competitive interest rates
- Minimum of $500 to open CD.
- Interest rate remains unchanged during the term of the CD
- Can be automatically renewed at maturity
- Interest can be added back to the CD, automatically deposited to another Springfield State Bank account, or mailed to you.
- Your investment in Springfield State Bank funds loans in our community and keeps our local economy thriving!
- Early withdrawal penalties apply
- Click here for current rates.